It contains a lot of shortcuts, tips and tricks for easy Jewish celebration. Not a bad book, but not something if you're looking for intensive projects. Jun 28, Aja Marsh rated it it was ok Shelves: food , cookbooks , non-fiction. Oct 03, Rachel rated it liked it. Stylish and fun but some of the recipes are a little odd. Ketchup in stuffed cabbage? Cake mixes? Some of the side dishes dill carrots etc barely needed a recipe.
Noshin’: Meet the Authors of “Jewish Cooking Boot Camp”
I expected more from a cookbook that both invoked grandmothers and didn't mention that it was a "short cut" cookbook. View 2 comments.
Jul 29, Catherine Woodman added it. This is a good book to give to somebody who is just entering Jewish culture, and wants to have the basic recipes that would identify them as "a member of the tribe" and to have some basic knowledge about what things mean--like 'kosher', 'matzah', 'keeping passover' and so on. Feb 10, Jodi rated it it was amazing Shelves: favorite. Fun, very helpful cooking tips and wonderful recipes.
Highly recommended reading. Aug 19, Roseann rated it it was amazing. Great recipes.
The Modern Girl's Guide to Cooking Like a Jewish Grandmother, First Edition
Rachel rated it really liked it Jul 09, Patrick rated it liked it Aug 17, Coralee rated it really liked it Dec 27, Niki Rulnick rated it it was ok Apr 01, Autumn Lane rated it it was amazing Oct 25, Marita rated it really liked it Jan 31, Rochelle rated it it was amazing Jul 19, Sarah Rusin rated it it was amazing Nov 22, Ietrio rated it liked it May 24, Christina Orso rated it it was ok Sep 19, Laura rated it liked it Mar 19, Tamar rated it it was ok Feb 10, Jacob Metcalf rated it liked it Oct 31, Jessica rated it really liked it Dec 20, Alyson Ray rated it it was amazing Dec 13, Michelle rated it really liked it Apr 08, Andi rated it it was amazing Jun 04, Jocelyn Kirberg rated it did not like it Nov 23, Marie Sha rated it it was amazing Jun 09, Jenine Whitehawk rated it it was amazing May 02, Pat rated it really liked it Dec 08, Jesse De Angelis rated it liked it Sep 21, April Spencer rated it it was ok Jul 17, There are no discussion topics on this book yet.
About Andrea Marks Carneiro. Link Network. Borrow it.
ISBN 13: 9780762750887
Creator Carneiro, Andrea Marks. Contributor Marks, Roz. Summary Presents more than fifty traditional Jewish recipes handed down in the author's family, along with expert tips from bartenders, nutritionists, and party planners, and interviews with rabbis about creating modern family traditions. Language eng.
Jewish Cooking Boot Camp (eBook) by Dr Andrea Marks Carneiro, Roz Marks (Author)
Publication Guilford, Conn. Extent ix, pages.
- Association of Jewish Libraries - Home Page;
- Book Review Index.
- Promoting, Assessing, Recognizing and Certifying Lifelong Learning: International Perspectives and Practices?
- Renewable Resources in our Future. Environmental Sciences and Applications;
- Jewish Cooking Boot Camp, Andrea Marks Carneiro Roz Marks - Shop Online for Books in Fiji.
- Kosher Like Me - kosher recipes and organic lifestyle!
- The Isizulu: a revised edition of a Grammar of the Zulu Language, etc..
Note Includes index. Isbn Subject Jewish cooking. Library Locations Map Details.
Library Links. Embed Experimental.
- Homological algebra : the intreplay of homology with distributive lattices and orthodox semigroups.
- Jewish Cooking Boot Camp: The Modern Girl's Guide to Cooking Like a Jewish Grandmother.
- Jewish Cooking Boot Camp!
- Organolithium compounds, solvated electrons?
- Integrating the 12 Steps into Addiction Therapy: A Resource Collection and Guide for Promoting Recovery.
Related Jewish Cooking Boot Camp: The Modern Girls Guide to Cooking Like a Jewish Grandmother
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved